Microsoft Office 365
Microsoft Office 365 features familiar Microsoft productivity and collaboration solutions delivered in the cloud. When combined with Microsoft Dynamics CRM you’ll have an interoperable set of tools that will boost productivity and effectiveness whilst lowering operating costs.
Benefits of Microsoft Office 365
- Even if your employees are in 3 different time zones having one document in the cloud creates a single place for all information and a single experience for users
- Your sales, marketing and customer service staff are empowered with collaborative tools that increase their productivity and make life simpler
- Your IT team will love the single administration, cloud-based console that lets them manage features and policies and monitor service health from virtually anywhere
- Office 365 features all the security, 24x7 support and reliability you expect from Microsoft
- Protect your company’s data with robust disaster recovery capabilities, redundant backups, and extensive privacy features
- Brings together Office 2010 applications with enterprise-grade cloud-based email, calendar, instant messaging, web conferencing and document sharing
- Works in the cloud and on site - or both together. If you have advanced IT needs Office 365 enables you to use the cloud on your own terms with flexible deployment options
- Allows you to reduce your infrastructure needs thus cutting purchase and operating costs
- Enhanced collaboration with Microsoft SharePoint, Lync and Exchange means you get the best return on investment from your existing IT infrastructure.
Want to find out more about how working with Microsoft Office 365 can empower your employees and your business?