CRM Software in the Cloud
Q. Have you implemented CRM software but are tired of managing it in the office?
A. With cloud hosting solutions from Ki Consultants, Inc we’ll look after the technical side of your CRM so you can concentrate on doing what you’re good at - growing your business.
Q. Do you want to avoid the cost of purchasing, setting up and maintaining a server just for your CRM?
A. You no longer have to buy or maintain expensive computer equipment or software - cloud services save you far more money in the long run.
Q. Do you have a mobile sales team working from home offices, or even in different states, but no real central server location?
A. Our state-of-the-art servers handle all your software’s web services, no matter where your staff are.
Click on the solutions below to see the hosting pricing.
G33K SP34K and Fine Print
- Fully-redundant power circuits and UPS battery back-up to each rack
- 3 one-megawatt dedicated diesel generators with over three days of onsite fuel
- Fuel contracts for longer-term outages
All power to the servers travels through this redundant battery backup system to keep it from fluxing during power dips and spikes. Alone it can power the whole data center for several hours, however generators switch on after 3 minutes if there is a loss of power from the electricity company.
- All elements of the core network infrastructure are fully redundant
- All Cisco-powered network
- Network security and monitoring
- Staffed network operations center 24/7, 365
- Fully redundant enterprise-class firewalls
- Real-time intrusion detection and notification
- System monitoring and notification
- Connections to multiple 4 Tier-1 Internet providers including DS-0, DS-1, DS-3 and OC-3
- Multiple, diverse fiber paths through several world-class providers
All our servers:
- Are protected by a market-proven hardware firewall solution
- Are protected from viruses, trojans, spyware and adware by the latest Norton anti virus software
- Have raid arrays to protect your data in the event of a hard drive failure
- Have dual power supplies that run on separate power feeds from the data center
- Have at least two connections to the network
- On-site 24/7, 365 monitoring
- Video surveillance cameras throughout the facility both inside and out
- On-site security guard on duty at all times
- Biometric scanners and access card required for entry to all data center areas
- Bullet-resistant walls and glass
- Man-traps at every entrance to all data center areas
- Floor space, rack space or caged space available as desired and/or required
Isn’t it time you achieved peace of mind and hassle-free operations by letting us host your CRM solution on our servers? Talk to us to find out more about the cloud.