Ever want to get a map of your Contacts? well if the curiosity ever struck here's a handy tool to help you get it done!
- Create the lookup of contacts that you want to plot on the map
- What you need to do next it to get a list of Contacts into Excel with the following fields: Address, City, State (or Province), ZIP Code (or Postal Code), and Company.
- From the Contact List View, click "Options" in the upper right corner and choose "Customize Columns"
- Choose just the fields listed above to be included in your list
- Click OK to go back to the Contact List View
- Click the "Export Current List to Excel" button to get your Contact List in Excel
- Highlight the whole works, all the rows and the headings and everything and press Ctrl+C to copy them, or right-click and choose Copy
- Go to www.batchgeo.com and click inside of the "Source Data" window and then press Ctrl+V or right-click and choose Paste
- Click Map Now (or click Validate & Options for some tweaks) and BatchGeo will crank through your list and display a map for you.
If you're going to use this on a regular basis, or simply have fallen in love with the concept consider a donation as that's how Phillip supports and runs the site.